DevOps Engineer - Blockchain and Big Data
DevOps Engineer needed to join a new team within a Global Consultancy.
This team will be responsible for building Big Data and BlockChain solutions for Tier 1 banks and fintech companies. The selected candidate will be a passionate engineer with a can-do attitude, having at least 12 months? DevOps experience on Linux servers. A good understanding of Chef and Jenkins, experience of AWS with a thirst to learn more in this area is the main requirement here. You?ll be a DevOps Engineer who is obsessed with quality and will have a broad-minded approach to technology, always trying to use the right tool for the job. You?ll also have good knowledge and experience of Linux system admin, be comfortable with regex, know how to configure nginx or haproxy and write complex varnish rules etc.
- Tech stack includes: Linux, Node.js, Git, Chef, Jenkins, Ruby, Python, NGINX, Varnish, Fastly, Docker, Terraform, AWS, ELK, NewRelic, Jira and Confluence
- Management of the development and test environments
- Platform automation through Chef, Terraform and Jenkins
- Work collaboratively in a team of around 3 to 4 agile engineers
- Provide DevOps support to the service desk, development and infrastructure teams
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in technology (particularly relating to ecommerce and AWS)
If you love to experiment with technology and learn new things and consistently seek to raise standards and quality, then please apply now for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959463207