Calling all DevOps Engineers!
My client are looking to build out their already extensive remit within the DevOps environment, they are an AI focused software provider based in central London.
An opportunity to give something back in this world ? they focus on taking the strain off the NHS by providing an intelligent application to diagnose and make recommendations on customer?s health.
So if you?re looking for an exciting young company to join, with a focus on utilising new technology and developing all aspects of their process to ensure it?s as streamlined as possible and beats the competition. This is the DevOps role for you.
For the right candidate this a massive opportunity to progress your career! The sky is the limit with these guys.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrable experience of continuous integration and assisting with software and building
- Be personable
- Have proven experience of Linux operating systems
- Considerable experience with Jenkins
- Have a proactive approach
- Extensive experience of automation tools such as Puppet
- Previous experience with Git
- Transparency on e-commerce platform and internal application
- Managing development and testing
- Platform automation through the newest technologies
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Maintain a high standard of engineering patterns and practices
- Provide service desk with DevOps support
- Keep ahead with new technologies
If this sounds like you then please apply now, all successful applicants will be reached out to directly!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959463210