Location: Doncaster, DN9 3GB
Salary: £25,000-£40,000 - Depending on Experience
About the company:
Adien Limited was established in 1997 and is part of PipeHawk plc, a listed company specialising in leading edge detection systems in the field of land mines and utilities detection. Adien employs highly trained staff who work in teams, utilising a fleet of custom built vehicles which are fully equipped with the latest detection and surveying technology. Our innovative use of on-site office, computing and communication facilities enables rapid verification of data prior to leaving project sites - uncovering potential issues early.
Adien Ltd are seeking to appoint a Survey Manager to manage and coordinate our busy Topographical department which covers a number of offices nationally.
Duties of the Survey Manager:
- Day to day management of our existing and very busy Survey department, supplying guidance, mentoring and support for our current team of Topographical surveyors.
- Management of equipment and associated quality management systems for survey-related activities (ISO & RISQS).
- Continual development of existing Members of staff along with site procedures and processes.
- Support CAD manager and site teams in view of drawing production and standards.
- Ensure current standards and technologies are regularly reviewed in light of ensuring Adien stays at the forefront of our sectors.
- Cover for Surveyors in light of holidays and sickness and provide on-site support where needed.
The successful Survey Manager will ideally have at least three years' experience at a management level and have a good understanding/experience of the following;-
- Leica & Trimble Robotic Total Stations
- Levelling Equipment
- Measured building Surveys
- Laser Scanning
- N4CE, AutoCAD, LSS, LGO, RINEX and other associated drawing and software packages.
Survey Manager Benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Provision of Mobile phone and Laptop
- Private Health Plan
- Pension scheme
If you meet requirements and feel that this Survey Manager role is right for you then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959459359