Technical Infrastructure IT Manager
Radius is seeking a Technical IT Infrastructure Manager with a strong technical infrastructure background. This role will require you to be client facing, managing a team of 8 highly technical SME and also with an element of some hands on from a senior escalation point of view.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Services Management, this role has responsibility as the direct line management of the team of Technical Account Managers.
- Ensure that services are delivered to the required standard, exceeding where possible, and that this is to the satisfaction of customers.
- To remediate where required and ensure that service standards are maintained.
- Ensuring that there is appropriate cover for annual leave and periods of sickness.
- Own and maintain the job description for the Technical account managers.
- Oversee, mentor and develop the individual technical account managers in the team to enable them to reach their full potential and deliver an excellent service to the customers.
- All line management functions for the team including; setting objectives, monitoring performance, any disciplinary work, appraisals and regular 1-2-1 meetings.
- Continual development of the Technical Account manager/Support Lead ?product?.
- Drive standardisation of the TAM/TSL?s working practices and methodologies to help deliver a consistent high quality.
- Develop good working relationships across the team with the Account Managers and Service Delivery Managers who with the TAM/TSL?s make up the account management teams.
- Develop management information systems to allow oversight of each of the customers who have a TAM assigned and identify any potential trouble spots.
What you need to demonstrate:
- Relevant team lead or management experience or skills.
- Working knowledge of Incident/Problem/Change Management frameworks such as ITIL v3, TQM or ISO 9000:2000
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Experience and knowledge in Project Management principles, methodologies and tools.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959463973