Maintenance / Mechnical Engineer
Our national Food Manufacturing client is looking for a mechanical biased / maintenance engineer to join their engineering team.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for responding to breakdowns/ reactive, and ongoing preventative maintenance of all machinery on site. In addition you will be involved continuous improvement projects.
Working Monday ? Friday 06:00-14:30 and 13:30-22:00 on a rotational basis, your duties will include:
- PPM and reactive breakdown repairs on food manufacturing machinery
- General maintenance of machinery
- Installation of machinery and project work
- Adhere to health and safety and food safety procedures
- Maintain documentation, log all breakdowns and servicing work carried out
- Support all production, work as a team, liaise with departments
You will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays 06:00-12:00, and occasional bank holidays on a rotational basis.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills, experiences and attributes:
- Relevant experience in a fast paced food manufacturing / production environment is essential
- Mechanical biased, with some basic electrical engineering experience
- Able to work on a rotational double days shift basis, with an average of 1:4 Saturday mornings
- Excellent team player
- £14 per hour (£32,760 per annum based on a 45 hour week (excluding Saturdays)
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays)
- Statutory pension scheme
- Most tools and all PPE will be provided
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959465830