HR Systems Coordinator
HR Systems Coordinator
Our client, a leading Engineering Consultancy, is looking for an experienced HR Systems professional to join their Farnborough offices and provide front to end administrative support to the business, ensuring all documents produced and stored meet relevant data regulations. This role is critical with the impending GDPR requirements and forms an integral part of the HR function.
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Package: Circa £28k per annum, negotiable dependent on experience plus company benefits
Within this role, you will be responsible for preparing, compiling and sorting documents for data entry, reviewing source documents for accuracy, verifying and correcting data where necessary and following up with the applicable resource to obtain further information for incomplete or incorrect documents.
You will have full ownership of the system (Advanced HR, previously known as Open HR), creating and compiling dashboards in order to be able to highlight trends and supporting in the review of key HR Processes. You will also be responsible for training the business on the use of the system and the key features. The main purpose of this role is to utilise the system to its full potential.
Functions/modules you will be required to create could include the following; creation of alert emails (for instance when car leases are up for renewal), GDPR preparation, workflow processes for recruitment. These will then be used in turn to report back to the business.
To be successful you will have/be;
- Solid experience in the management of HR Systems in the past, ideally Advanced HR (previously known as Open HR) with experience of writing programmes/workflows within an HR system
- Specific knowledge of data protection regulations (DPA/GDPR)
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- The ability to transcribe data into electronic formats.
- Highly accurate with good attention to detail, good time management and well-developed organisational skills
- A high level of flexibility and be adaptable to changes as well as being able to prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Good presentation skills
- Resilient, able to support others when under pressure and able to work both in a team and on own
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via email.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959463698