Marketing Communications Officer
Are you passionate about science and marketing? Do you love getting stuck into creating exciting new campaigns? Are you an expert in communications? If so, then this role could be perfect for you!
If you have a degree or related qualification in something science or marketing-based, this company will be very interested in hearing from you, as they're an innovative life science organisation on the outskirts of Oxford that produce some incredible products and solutions.
You would be part of a dynamic team, providing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns for Europe. You would also be part of the planning and monitoring campaigns through the year. This role includes full campaign management, task assignment, and evaluation. You would also run training sessions, both in person and via webinars for internal and external customers. There will be a requirement to travel to major conferences, and some international travel will be required for this role.
- Team player able to work in a dynamic environment with continuously changing tasks.
- Excellent organisational skills and project management experience.
- Computer, graphic design, written and verbal communication, and text editing skills.
- The ability to confidently communicate with all levels of business colleagues and vendors.
- Attention to detail.
- Degree level (Marketing/Science related ideally) or CIM qualified.
- Project management qualification preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the management of marketing campaigns in a dynamic environment, ideally in the life science market.
- InDesign experience preferred but not required.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Pension matched up to 8%
- Income protection
- Life insurance
- Childcare vouchers
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959462996