We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Technician to join our London Office.
Our busy team works on a diverse range of projects and we are looking for someone to provide the CAD management and technical drawing support to the team on a daily basis.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved on a number of projects, including Residential and Mixed Use Developments.
Key responsibilities / Duties will include:
Key to the role would be to support the transport planning team in preparing designs, plans and drawings, and input to reports. Key responsibilities/duties would include:
- Swept path analyses;
- Highway link design;
- Junction design;
- Parking designs/layouts;
- MSCP Ramp designs;
- Service yard designs;
- Long sections;
- Highway costings, i.e. SPON?S;
- CAD Management; and
- Tutoring/teaching grads;
Capabilities and Qualifications
The successful candidate will be a positive, enthusiastic team member and will have/be:
- At least 5-10 years? experience;
- EngTech / HNC qualification or equivalent is desirable, but not essential;
- Advanced CAD skills;
- Good attention to detail and searches for ways to improve on standards and results;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on their own initiative;
- Confident to liaise with all levels of management both internally and externally;
- Work well within a team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Computer literate in MS Office suite
The successful candidate will have a broad working knowledge of highway design guidance including MfS, DMRB, LTN?s, TfL Guidance, and the Sustrans Design Manual.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959465182