Location: Tonbridge, Kent
Salary: £28K - £35K, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: Mon-Fri, 08.00 - 17.00 (42.5 hrs per week)
Due to continued growth and expansion, Magnetic Shields, an industry leader in Mu-metal products are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team based in Tonbridge, Kent.
About the Maintenance Engineer role:
This role is for an experienced multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to bolster our current team of engineers within an expanding specialist manufacturer in Mu-metal products.
- Dealing with breakdowns - fault finding both electrical & mechanical issues.
- Routine, regular preventative maintenance (oil changes/water dosing/filters etc)
- Maintaining/repairing machinery on site including deep drawing presses/hydrogen atmosphere retort furnaces/vacuum furnaces.
- Some experience with vacuum/electric powered furnaces in a production environment.
- Experience of pneumatic operated presses.
- Experience of pumps/motors/compressors.
- IT Proficient (experience of Excel/Word).
- Good Organisational skills.
- Team player with good communication skills, able to establish and maintain effective contact with staff and key suppliers/contractors.
- Previous experience of TPM. (Not Essential).
Company Overview - Magnetic Shields Limited:
Magnetic Shields are leading specialists in the manufacture of bespoke magnetic shielding. Established for over 50 years, our experience and expertise allow us to adapt to the changing market and provide high quality, complex shielding solutions for emerging applications. Based in Kent, England, our manufacturing facility is fully equipped with the latest technology to provide our customers with the highest level of service and quality. All of our manufacturing processes, including heat treatment, are integrated in our production plant.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this Maintenance Engineer role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959462960