Digital Marketing Specialist- Perm London to £55kbens
Digital Marketing Specialist required by a growing company involved in global events management.
You will be involved in developing and implementing the digital strategy across all of the company's digital projects. You will build positive links with internal and external business partners and stakeholders. Generate innovative ideas for increasing social media traffic across the business. Coaching, supporting and training internal team members on the use of digital technologies. Working in collaboration with teams/department ensuring brand consistency. Advising on optimisation methods to improve client experience. Ensuring digital innovations comply with industry standards including industry security, data protection etc. Supporting the business development team to win new business by incorporating digital products and services as relevant.
You will have a background in the use of Digital Marketing techniques to drive increases in events participation across both physical and virtual events.
- Proven work experience as a digital manager/director ? providing strategic consultancy advice and support.
- Solid experience with campaign management, online marketing tools and web based technologies
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software.
- Thorough knowledge, understanding and application of digital products, publishing, online learning and collaboration
- Solid understanding of how digital channels work at a strategic and operational level
- Up to date knowledge of the latest marketing techniques
- Technical know-how and acumen i.e. Familiar with Google analytics, CRM software
- Ability to understand ?big picture? issues and set clear direction
- Highly developed written, verbal and digital communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and project management skills
- Ability to lead, manage and engage staff members and relevant teams
- Innovative and passionate about the use of technology
- Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and partners
Any experince within the health or pharmaceutical verticals would be desirable but not essential.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959462745