Location: Bermondsey, London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum Depending on Experience
The role of the PPC Manager:
Working with our broad mix of both brand and sme clients, this is a client facing role whereby you will be responsible for managing client PPC campaigns to drive a clear return on investment. Extremely personable with great communication skills, you will be able to clearly demonstrate your excellent knowledge of PPC management and best practice approach to achieve results. You will have experience in managing adspend for conversions, optimising google AdWords campaigns, and working across paid social, remarketing, and display too. You will be used to using a range of industry leading tools and working to KPIs for client campaigns.
Duties of the PPC Manager:
- Working with both Brand and SME Clients, managing their PPC campaigns
- Using Google AdWords and Bing Ads for search marketing campaigns
- Setting up new and optimising existing search accounts, in line with client KPIs
- Conducting daily housekeeping including, bid management, keyword optimisation, and ad copy writing
- Working with sales on PPC audits, identifying opportunities to help us win new business
- Making recommendations to client on how to increase conversions
- Auditing client websites and making recommendations to increase AdWords quality scores
- Setting up and running paid social activity on Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Setting up and running remarketing campaigns on YouTube, google network, Facebook
Requirements of the PPC Manager:
- Min 1 years' experience in a PPC management role
- Experience of managing a minimum of 100k media spend per month
- Google AdWords qualified
- Strong skills with data, numbers, and Microsoft excel
- Analytical mind-set with a strong ability for detail and problem solving
- Ability to perform to tight deadlines, within a high pressure environment
- Excellent time/task management skills
PPC Manager Benefits:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Birthdays off every year
- Inclusion in annual company profit share
- Subsidised Netflix subscription.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this PPC Manager role is right for you then please apply with your CV and Covering Letter today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959463690