Manual Test Analyst
Manual Test Analyst required to join one of my Financial clients based in Warwickshire in a permanent role.
Candidate must have Financial sector experience for this role.
As the Test Analyst you will have responsibility over testing within the Product / Implementation test team. The test analyst will play a vital role in the ongoing testing of new and existing functionality; driving testing through scenario and use case creation / execution.
- Work closely with the Business Analysts and Developers to understand fully the business and functional requirements of the software under test
- Create and maintain test plans, scripts and other test documentation to current Focus standards
- Execute test plans in accordance with the testing schedule, including both manual testing and the use of automated testing tools
- Record test results and participate in the analysis of those results
- Participate in the identification and analysis of potential defects, assigning the priority and reporting of the defect
- Utilise the agreed systems methodology throughout the project lifecycle
- Progress allocated tasks in accordance with the project plan. Take full responsibility for the scheduled tasks alerting the project manager/test team leader immediately to any variations to allow maximum opportunity to bring the situation back on track.
- Excellent understanding of Financial Services including Life Pensions, Mortgages and investments.
- Extensive functional testing / UAT experience, ideally within a software house environment, with a proven track record of completing testing to a high standard, and within timescales
- Proven exposure to client/server and internet technologies
- Practical experience of a defect tracking tool (HP Quality Center / Microsoft ALM)
If you are keen to hear more about the role then please get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959450669