Product Development Engineer
Do you have a degree in Product Design or another applicable engineering degree? Do you have 3-5 years? experience in Product Design? Do you have good working knowledge of Solidworks/ AutoCAD? Do you have experience of design documentation within an ISO9001 environment? Do you have experience of conducting research and analysis? If so, this could be the perfect role for you?
We are looking for a self-motivated and highly dynamic individual to join the team on a full time and permanent basis. This is a critical role within a small team contributing to both the design and development of new Products from concept through to manufacture and the refinement and development of an existing product portfolio.
Your main responsibilities will include:
To design and develop new products from concept through to manufacture.
? Improve and develop the existing products including conformity to relevant standards and building regulations.
? Assist design and development of product packaging.
? Assist the production of technical product documentation
? Produce work drawings and CAD models for prototype manufacture, procurement and final production.
? Update design project documentation and technical files in accordance with ISO9001:2015 procedures.
- The best thing about this company is that you are part of a small team which enables you to be involved with every aspect of the project from concept generation, CAD modelling, prototyping, production drawings, testing and tool validation, as well as post production duties such as installation guides, technical data sheets, product visuals and animations.
- The products you are working with are all cost sensitive and used for large scale production.
We are looking for you to possess the following skills and experience:
- Design experience for high volume and low volume products in low cost environments
- Strong communication skills, ability to pay meticulous attention to detail, team working and collaboration, innovation and interpersonal awareness.
- Experience working on AutoCAD/ Solid Works is essential!
If you feel this is the perfect role for you and would like to hear more please contact Jessica Harmer in branch today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959462233