2nd Line Support Engineer - Experience with Azure - £25-£32k
PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE IS BASED IN BRENT CROSS
2nd line support engineer ? IT Services Consultancy - £25-£32k - Brent Cross
Our client is looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer with an interest in pursuing security as a specialism to join a well-established and growing IT Services Consultancy. Experience with cloud technologies and/or Azure are a must.
You should have at least 2 years working in a commercial IT Support environment. You will have an enthusiastic and ambitious attitude towards work, someone who enjoys working with a variety of different technologies and who can hit the ground running. You must have experience in providing excellent customer service. This is a great chance to join a dynamic, tight knit team, in a truly enjoyable environment.
The role will require you to split your time between working on the helpdesk as well as frequently attending client sites providing both onsite engineering and consultancy services. Our clients are mainly based within the M25.
- Remote / On Site Support, Ticket management, Experience working in an ITIL environment.
- Email (Exchange 2007/2010,2013, Office 365, Gmail etc)
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 on premise and Azure, GPO, AD, File Servers and any other server roles.
- Deployment and implementation of new workstations and network hardware across multiple remote sites.
- SharePoint (O365).
- General desktop support, Hardware\software diagnosis and break fix.
- Windows OS 7,8 and 10
- MS Office Suite 2010 upwards
- DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, LAN, Routing, VPN and basic WAN.
- Basic VOIP (Preferable)
- Interest and exposure to security (Firewalls, Windows security ? server and workstation)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959443755