QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing)
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing) to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Process Compliance Officer you will be responsible for ensuring continued GMP compliance across the manufacturing unit.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing) will lead internal investigations and root cause analysis into manufacturing related facility deviations, you will be the SME for GMP related issues and ensure compliance is maintained at all times.
2. It will be your responsibility to conduct regular self inspections of manufacturing areas, implement effective CAPA's and promote a continuous improvement mindset amongst the business ensuring GMP compliance is maintained.
3. The QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing) will take the lead on group training and with regard to manufacturing SOP's and procedures. You will be responsible for conducting efficient Root Cause Analysis.
4. The focus of the QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing) will be to facilitate the batch release process ensuring GMP compliance of the manufactured product is ensured at all times.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Compliance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science Discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP compliant manufacturing position, with some exposure to QA tasks.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with sterile Biologics products with proven knowledge of the principles of GMP would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959465610