Commercial Finance Broker
Commercial Finance Broker
Do you have experience of working in specialist lending or the financial services industry; are you looking to take on a new challenge?
We are looking for someone who is eager to grow with our business, with the ability to really make your mark on the role and help to build a larger team in the future.
- Highly competitive base salary of £20,000 - £35,000 (Depending on experience)
- OTE £40,000 - £50,000 uncapped
- Opportunities for career progression
- Workplace pension
- Private medical health care
- Life Assurance
The Loans Engine is a successful and growing, family owned financial services business based in central Watford. The business is driven by a passion for service and strong customer and staff-centric values. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join an entrepreneurial company, read on to see how you can contribute to our plans for national success.
The successful Commercial Finance Broker will ideally have experience of working within the Bridging and Commercial arena dealing with specialist lending, for a minimum of two years. However, candidates with a strong financial services background will be considered.
You will deal with loan cases, from inception through to completion; liaising with clients, introducers, solicitors and other key stakeholders directly over the telephone during the process. There will also be an element of new business generation, and you should be comfortable pitching for business.
You will be highly accurate, articulate and able to deal with a multitude of duties, such as AIPS, DIPS and completions.
This role will suit someone who is dynamic and able to work as part of a small team within a larger organisation.
This role will suit someone who doesn't want to stagnate in their current company.
Commercial Finance Broker Responsibilities:
In this position, you will be talking to clients and introducers over the phone and exploring a broad range of bridging and commercial products based on the customer's individual needs and circumstances, ensuring the delivery of high standard customer service at all times. You will also be responsible for:
- Quickly establishing rapport with clients and building relationships;
- Handling introducer enquiries on a day to day basis;
- Providing high-quality service to both our customers and/or partners;
- Managing your process float
- Lender relations
- Meeting and exceeding set targets and objectives; and
- Ensuring your compliance at all times.
The Ideal Commercial Finance Broker:
In order to be successful for this role, you will need to be highly professional, motivated and enjoy working in a dynamic environment as part of a team, with a huge desire to succeed.
You will also need:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong numerical & written skills;
- Not an "outside the box" mentality but a "what box" mentality!
- Understand the art of "likeability"
- The ability to explain complex information clearly & simply;
- The ability to manage workload efficiently;
- The drive & motivation to meet targets;
- At least 5 GCSE's (including Maths and English) grades A - C (or equivalent).
If you are looking for your next challenge as our Commercial Finance Broker, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959462211