Enterprise Architect, SaaS, Office365, MS Dynamics, Agile, SDLC
This is a Public Sector role and falls inside IR35 regulations
Enterprise Architect- SaaS, Office365, MS Dynamics, Agile, SDLC, Security
My client a leading Pubic Sector body based in Exeter are looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect for an initial 6 month contract with the view to extend
- Act as the architectural lead for Corporate Services. Identify technology change requirements for the evolution of the domain and influence planned programmes of change to facilitate the delivery of the change.
- Provide architectural assurance and governance to technology change activity in accordance with an agreed engagement model. Activities may include: acting as design authority for the delivery; production of high level architecture artefacts; regular engagement with the solutions architect for the delivery supporting architectural decision making and peer review; attendance at delivery team meetings e.g. sprint demos, sprint planning etc; assessment and documentation of technical debt associated with the delivery; review of technical delivery to ensure best practice is being applied; ad-hoc architectural support
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- Domain expertise in one of the following: application development, technology infrastructure; weather or climate science; business process management; IT security.
- Ability to create architecture, and change roadmaps and govern designs against them
- Ability to communicate architectural descriptions to diverse audiences (developers, business colleagues, senior management) through different forms (written, diagrammatic, verbal)
- Knowledge of current and legacy enterprise architectural approaches and the influence of technology disruption
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders to deliver architectural or technological change
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, service management lifecycle and process maturity models
- Ability to work in a cross-organisational, multi-disciplinary environment to deliver successful, lasting change.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of implementation SaaS solutions such as Office365, ServiceNow, MS Dynamics etc
Enterprise Architect, SaaS, Office365, MS Dynamics, Agile, SDLC, Security, Enterprise Architect, SaaS, Office365, MS Dynamics, Agile, SDLC, Security, Enterprise Architect, SaaS, Office365, MS Dynamics, Agile, SDLC, Security
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959465145