Training Systems Specialist
Training Systems Specialist
Yeovil, Somerset, United Kingdom
Boeing Defence UK (BDUK)
For over a 100 years, Boeing has been making the impossible, possible. From producing a single canvas-and-wood airplane to transforming how we fly over oceans and into the stars, Boeing has become the world's largest aerospace company. And we're just getting started; especially in the UK.
The partnership between Boeing and the UK dates back to the 1930?s and continues to get stronger and deeper, with UK jobs, skills and opportunities being constantly generated to support major UK programmes such as Apache, Chinook, C-17, P-8, ScanEagle, Support Chain Information Services, Government Services and Staffordshire Police, to mention a few.
Boeing has doubled its UK workforce in the last five years to more than 2,000 employees. This growth continues, join us and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Government Services (T&GS)
Boeing leverages its world-wide training expertise to benefit customers in the UK. T&GS provides a full range of global training capabilities and customer-focused solutions to directly enable mission readiness. Boeing has designed and developed more than 400 synthetic training devices for 24 different aircraft, and delivers fully integrated training solutions.
The UK training organisation was established to enhance the delivery of integrated, platform-based military capability to support our customers? operational requirements. We deliver the whole spectrum of the training cycle, including analysis, design, equipment development, delivery and evaluation functions, as well as in-service support requirements.
T&GS has access to the wealth of training experience, knowledge and systems that Boeing has developed in support of customers worldwide. BDUK builds upon this global experience to ensure that customers receive affordable, agile
and sustainable training solutions to meet their requirements for today and for future as yet unknown environments.
This position will support all Training and Government Services programmes.
- Coordinating with subject matter experts, instructional designers and others to develop training requirements and providing subject matter expertise and administration of the training system and its operation across all programmes
- Development and maintenance of the hierarchical structures of training courses contained within the training system
- Design, management and production of bespoke reporting of data held within the training system
- Coding, testing and documenting training material and updating existing training elements to maintain currency of course materials
- Reviewing training products to ensure compliance with applicable standards and specifications
- Interfacing of systems, data and training material between the development and delivery environments
- Extensive experience of managing and operating electronic training systems such as learning & content management systems (LCMS) & learning management systems (LMS).
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply asap for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a SECURITY CHECK/CLEARANCE
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959443517