Legal PA - Head of Music
Fantastic Role! Fantastic Company! Are you a Legal PA who wants to work in Music??
Our client is an international, forward thinking and exciting Law firm who are looking for an amazing Legal PA to provide first class support at senior level in the Media Litigation department!
As a Legal PA for this vibrant company, you will always be one step ahead and your organisational skills will be second to none. It is absolutely essential that you possess these qualities as the role is very fast paced.
- Full PA support to a senior fee earner
- Mailbox management
- Extensive diary management
- To answer telephone calls in a professional manner, deal with queries appropriately by delegating to appropriate staff and ensuring detailed, concise information is passed to the relevant personnel
- Creating and amending documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Organise meetings; book rooms; catering etc
- Events and involvement in ad hoc projects
- Extensive Travel arrangements and itineraries
- Preparing Court documents
- Scanning / copying / digital dictation
- Dealing with client invoices
- Preparing documentation / presentations for meetings and events
If we have grabbed your attention so far, please read on as these are the essential requirements!
- Previous Secretarial and PA experience
- Typing speed of 55wpm+
- Pro-active and able to demonstrate initiative.
- First class organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent MS Office skills
In return for all of the above, you will receive excellent benefits to include private healthcare, interest free season ticket loan and a very competitive salary to name a few..
Still interested??.. Then please apply ASAP!! This role will not be around for long..
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959454366