CRM & Decisioning Manager
Job title: CRM & Decisioning Manager
Salary: £Competitive + benefits
We're EE. And our vision is to provide the best network and best service so our customers trust us with their digital lives. We're doing that by building a new digital backbone for Britain and offering a great experience to every one of our customers - through our stores, in our contact centres and online. But we can only achieve our vision by having great people working for us. People who are empowered, supported, challenged - and rewarded. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. That's why the Sunday Times named us one of the Best Big Companies to Work For. But why take their word for it? Come and see for yourself.
In this role, you'll sit within the Digital, CRM and Insight function within Marketing. and will be a key player in providing a personal and relevant experience for our customers. Your inbound campaigns will focus on marketing, sales and customer loyalty. This is a fast paced, challenging role that will require you to make considered judgements informed by data in the design of each campaign. At the same time, you'll be responsible for pushing best practise throughout the department, making sure our campaign design and delivery is the best in the industry. This is an opportunity to work at the heart of a growing, ambitious company, and make a lasting impact on our future.
What you'll do:
* Use customer targeting optimisation in your inbound sales & marketing campaigns
* Apply advanced CRM principles to support our sales initiatives
* Engage and excite our customers, delivering revenue growth and churn reduction
* Identify optimisation and enrichment opportunities to design brilliant customer journeys
* Use data, insight, testing and operational reporting to improve targeting
* Ensure adherence to customer data compliance policies
* Have 3 -5 years marketing campaign experience
* Have demonstrable knowledge of launching impactful, customer insight led campaigns
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistency across channels
* Be able to prioritise activities and handle resourcing pressures
* Have a good understanding of best practise delivery and optimisation principles
What's in it for you:
* Competitive salary
* Private Healthcare
* Company Car or Cash alternative
* Life Assurance
* 25 days' holiday
* 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
* 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
* Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you're thinking about working for the UK's biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959452372