Trade Marketing Manager
Job Type: Trade Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to £50,000 plus benefits
Are you stuck in a rut and looking to reignite your career? Experienced in FMCG but in a company that doesn?t value marketing? Are you looking to change this? If so, please read on this is the one for you!
Based in the North of London, this FMCG business is looking to appoint a Trade Marketing Manager to support the delivery of the commercial calendar across the EMEA. In terms of them as a company, big but not big enough, successful yet striving, contempt but hungry. The company are successful within the UK Market and well known regionally. They just need a strong Trade Marketer to take them to the nest level.
- Strategy across UK and Europe
- Lead the development of the European Commercial Calendar
- Cross Divisional Relationships
- Develop and share execution best practice models
- Support the brand ambassador programme through development of all selling and display material
- Create and manage the European Trade Marketing budget
The successful candidate:
- 4+ years commercial or trade marketing experience
- Relationship Builder/ Networker
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong planning, organisation and time management skills
- Strong experience of trade marketing i.e. display, promotions, POS
- Speaking languages would be advantageous
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to ********************************* or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn?t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959460784