IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager - Inverness 12 Month Contract at £375 per day
- Do you have the capability to align business needs with technology solutions, especially for high volume manufacturing?
- Can you work effectively with virtual, global, and on-site teams to align on tasks and objectives?
- Do you have knowledge of GMP / GxP, 21 CFR Part 11, GAMP, ISO or other rigorous quality management systems?
- Can you demonstrate a proven track years of project management with a record of successful project leadership and multi £mn system delivery?
Our International client requires an experienced Project manager to oversee and drive the Replacement of obsolete server and PC hardware and end of life software currently in operation for critical manufacturing lines with up to date supportable infrastructure. This will require full re-validation of the updated systems with minimum disruption to a 24/7 operation environment.
- Project Leader with overall responsibility to deliver a complex migration project across various technologies and various software and hardware platforms
- Lead the Inverness IT and automation's Teams, managing day to day activities and managing workloads for staff ensuring delivery of the projects.
- Collaborating with senior Manufacturing leaders within client to support the business goals whilst simultaneously upgrading critical assets (hardware, software and systems). Prioritises initiatives and appropriately manages and communicate the risks
- Detailed planning and scheduling of all project activities.
- Establish migration plans for all the systems and subsystems ensuring that compliance with regulations is constantly achieved. Manage all aspects of the migrations through testing and into hyper care.
- Demonstrated leadership and communications skills across functions
- Capability to align business needs with technology solutions, especially for high volume manufacturing
- Execute and manage a highly complex project in the IT and Automation domain
- Effectively works with virtual, global, and on-site teams to align on tasks and objectives
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Automation IT or equivalent strong Project Management qualifications. PMP, Prince2, AgilePM.
- Experience with interfacing and working with Automation systems, software vendors and overall solid IT skills
- Experience Required
- Fiscal Management for the entire migration program, adhering to client's policies and procedures and appropriate financial rules.
- GAMP, CSV, SQA, 21 CFR Part 11, 820
- Strong Project Management skills and qualifications. PMP, Prince etc
- (Desirable) Knowledge of current and legacy IT environments, SQL Server, Operating Systems Windows Server 2012, WindowsXP and virtualized environments
- (Desirable) Knowledge of automation systems, such as SCADA, Wonderware & custom code
Larson Resource Group Limited is registered in England & Wales with a company number 06110626. Registered office address is Windsor House Cornwall Road Harrogate HG1 2PW. Our VAT number is 916 0028 57. Larson Resource Group Limited trades as an Employment Agency when placing permanent candidates and as an Employment Business when placing Contractors (under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment and Business Regulations 2003) In accordance with these regulations you should have received a copy of our Client Terms of Business. If you have not received a copy please contact a member of staff immediately. All discounted rates quoted are only valid providing all other terms are met in accordance with our standard Client Terms of Business. For more information on Larson Resource Group please review our website *********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959440826