Project Manager - marketing
This major entertainment brand is looking for a Project Manager with a background in marketing to plan, manage and deliver new processes and systems across its marketing function including a new workflow system, a new Digital Asset Management System and other Marketing Process improvements.
The project manager will support a senior project manager to plan, manage, and deliver the new processes and systems and will directly manage the training elements of each project in addition to providing marketing PMO support.
The role is demanding, with a lot of moving parts, so they are looking for someone who is well organised, calm under pressure, and has extensive experience managing a diverse range of stakeholders.
You will need:
- Direct support of global and local stakeholders
- Planning and delivering training workshops
- Updating monthly communication collateral
- Reporting in project management status meetings
The ability to be a quick learner
- Becoming admin level support for the new systems
- Creating training collateral as and when required
- Eventually running training sessions directly
Cross-functional matrix management experience
- Ideally in creative or marketing environment
- Ideally at different levels of a large organisation
Knowledge of leading project and change management practices
- How to adapt process for teams
- How to manage and support change
- Ideally process mapping and analysis experience
Flexible approach to managing projects and change
- o Ability to prioritise and help others to prioritise
- o Proactive risk and issue management
- o Understanding of task, project, and programme level challenges.
Essential: Microsoft project. Excel. Visio (or equivalent).
Desirable: Wrike and Bynder.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959460212