Senior Technical Support Engineer
Senior Technical Support Engineer, £45,000 Bristol
A rapidly growing software-defined storage company are looking for a skilled Technical Support Engineer to join their global support team.
Their customers range from national brand retailers to huge global organisations and SMEs - selling their product to over 1000 organisations worldwide.
The successful candidate will have up to 4 year's experience in working with software defined storage and would have worked in a virtualised environment previously.
The candidate will also have experience in managing a team and will need to display original thinking and creativity to achieve challenging independent/team goals.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Support customers and re-sellers with new installations and any issues which may arise
- Responsible for the coordination of programs in support of re-sellers and end users
- Maintain post sales processes
- Responsible for the maintenance of tools and processes necessary to support the re-seller channel as it pertains specifically to the post sale support of the company's products
- Helping with changes and new installations to network infrastructure and systems
- Helping maintain current network infrastructure and system
- Provide training assistance to junior staff
- Work directly with junior staff to ensure quality assurance
- Able to handle escalations with demanding customers and establishing relationships
- Document technical queries, development and review content of knowledge-base
- Participate in testing alpha and beta products
The successful candidate will have;
- 4+ years experience in storage and virtualisation in a field facing engineering capacity
- Experience with software defined storage and/or hyper-converged solutions
- Proven server visualisation, architecture and implementation expertise
- Proven expertise in designing and implementing a broad range of storage solutions
- Proven networking skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
- High energy level and positive attitude
- Managing other staff members and projects. Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
- Scripted capabilities and have an understanding of frame work
My client are looking to pay a basic salary of up to £45k salary plus an attractive benefits package. Please contact Jordan Fitzgerald at Robert Half Technology if you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959460683