Trade and Pricing Analyst
We are currently recruiting for a Trade & Pricing Analyst on the Trans-Atlantic Trades for a Global Shipping Company, located in stunning office in the Dockland
In this role you will be implementing and communicating Trade Policy & objectives through day to day activities.
- To act as Marketing Pricing Focal Point for designated region(s) whilst demonstrating a sound awareness of the regional commodities/markets and operational infrastructure.
- The role is primarily dealing with the Trans-Atlantic Trades and therefore relevant experience in this trade is desirable but not essential.
- To perform regular structural review of regions performance against target levels & follow-up on any performance deviations.
- To work with aforementioned regions and monitor any deviations in performance
- Responding to rate requests in a timely fashion whilst analysing & judging business contribution in the context of current / prospected performance
- Completing timely and accurate tender submissions demonstrating commercial awareness & sound pricing in the process.
- Complete regular KPI reports and follow up on any deviations.
- Support the European Space management process as and when required.
- To represent the Marketing team at internal & external meetings as & when required.
- To be fully proficient with all Trade Management OPUS Modules and perform timely and accurate review & maintenance of same when & where required.
Responsible for regional performance versus Trade targets / business plan and assist to set targets for areas of direct pricing responsibility.
Implementing pricing policy in varied markets
Ability to analyse data
Good MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint skills
Experience working to tight deadlines
Strong Analytical and Problem solving skills
Previous Pricing and Market Liner Shipping experience
Salary up to £34K and excellent company benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959460631