Exciting opportunity not to be missed! Best Western has an opportunity available for a Digital Manager to join the team in York. The role is a full time, 12 month contract.
About the Company
Interchange & Consort Hotels incorporates two high profile organisations:
- Best Western Great Britain "Hotels with Personality" - the largest group of independently owned and managed hotels in the World
- Beacon - a specialist provider of purchasing, consultancy and advisory services to over 2,000 customers in the hospitality, leisure and healthcare industries
We have a fantastic, friendly and fun working environment, and we are committed to being a great place to work.
The main purpose of the Digital Manager role is to work alongside the Senior Manager to plan, develop and deliver digital marketing campaigns, whilst also ensuring the ongoing optimisation of the web channel.
What are the responsibilities of the Digital Manager?
- Be an outstanding line manager, leading the digital team so that they can thrive and connecting them with our wider business priorities so that the channel is fully integrated and its contribution is recognised
- Own the channel and develop strategies that deliver our business objectives
- Develop and lead our digital acquisition strategy to increase visitors and maximise revenue from SEO, PPC, affiliates and digital media campaigns
- Take overall responsibility for delivery of local web performance for member hotels via iSite and integration with the central booking system
- Analyse performance and produce reports with recommendations for continual improvement
- Manage the budget in line with agreed targets, ensuring cost is controlled and value is achieved.
What do we look for in a Digital Manager?
Someone who is committed to helping to build a culture where two-way communication is seen as fundamental and integral to the success of the organisation and encourage a climate where brilliant communication is seen as the business of every staff member
- Highly commercial - with experience working in an online retail environment
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced team
- Proven track record in delivering online revenue
- Demonstrable experience of taking action based on analytics and customer insight
- Understanding of the travel sector
- A team player with excellent leadership skills and the ability to inspire
- Highly commercial approach to decision-making
- Analytical with the ability to translate insight into action
- Excellent communication skills, highly articulate and able to communicate at all levels
- Naturally inquisitive, with a love of learning an innovation with an eye on future technology
- A self-starter with the ability to think, plan and turnaround high-quality work at pace
- Ability to be able to think big and inspire colleagues with your expert subject knowledge
- Confidence to challenge the status quo for the benefit of the business
- Demonstrate commitment to your personal development and share your love of learning
- Naturally positive with a desire to positively impact the team climate
Qualifications / Knowledge
- Ideally degree educated in a relevant subject or possess equivalent experience
- Expert in SEM, PPC and digital advertising
- Ability to link the dots in campaign performance to draw actionable insights
We offer a fantastic benefits package!
- 26 days holiday
- Company bonus, pension, life assurance, income protection
- Employee discounts
- An additional day off on your birthday.
- Career and learning opportunities with the ability to develop a career within the company.
- A working environment where you won't be just a cog in the machine.
If you wish to join our exceptionally talented staff community and take the next step to advance your future career by becoming our Digital Manager - Why not click 'apply' today to send your CV and a covering letter?
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959459958