DIO Learning From Experience Manager
Be at the epicentre of capital investment and renewal for the UK?s extensive and varied defence infrastructure. With approximately £1bn a year of capital spend across the nation and the world, the Programme and Project Delivery (PPD) portion of the Defence Infrastructure Organisation offers a challenging and rewarding career in infrastructure delivery.
PPD is currently undergoing an extensive change programme to introduce the latest investment and portfolio management practices. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to bring your enthusiasm and dedication to the centre of PPD ? we will build on your past experiences and skills by providing extensive training of the specialist knowledge you need. If you have a hunger to learn and the drive to develop your career in a challenging and stimulating environment ? this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Learning from Experience Manager (LfE) to support the LfE, Standards & Assurance Team Lead in driving organisational and project delivery improvements by leading the development of the Learning from Experience function and processes.
The LfE Manager is responsible for promoting the effective use of LfE and ensuring that the lessons learned from assurance and LfE activities are captured.
The dissemination of lessons learned is to inform forward planning of projects and to identify wider benefits that can be applied across Top Level Budget (TLB) infrastructure portfolios.
Role responsibilities will include;
- Leadership and Management within the LfE, Standards and Assurance team
- Develop and deliver the PPD LfE Strategy and Management Plan
- Responsible for implementing PPD?s Annual LfE programme
- Contribute to all outputs of the LfE function, including identifying and disseminating lessons learned
We are also Recruiting in Sutton Coldfield and Huntington for this role.
If you are interested in learning more about the responsibilities of this role please follow the link to apply through Civil Service Jobs for further information and details of how to apply.
Some of the benefits to working for DIO include:
- Professional and Personal Development of skills
- Extensive skills and knowledge throughout first year
- Flexi-time scheme upon completion of 6 months service
- Alternative working practices
- 25 days paid annual leave rising (1 day per year) to 30 days upon completion of 5 years? service
- In addition to 8 public holidays per year you will also receive leave for HM The Queen?s birthday
- Generous maternity and paternity package
- Highly competitive pension scheme
- Most sites have good travel links with free car parking; many also have other facilities such as a Sports & Social Club, Gym and / or site shops
DIO is part of the Ministry of Defence (MOD). We play a vital role in supporting Defence by leading and managing the delivery of what the Armed Forces need to live, work, train and deploy on operations. Our people share the common goal of supporting our Armed Forces through management of the military estate.
Take a look at our YouTube video to see more about DIO
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959457379