IT Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst? North Shields
Infotel UK Consulting
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst to join our highly regarded IT solutions consultancy based in North Shields the IT Business Analyst will be working on a range of projects. The candidate is required to have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
The successful candidate will be working on a range of development projects.
- Diplomatic, positive and open-minded
- Willingness to learn new technologies and ability to put them quickly into practice
- Pragmatic and result oriented
- Ability to come up with ideas and proposals for enhancements to the products.
- Proven experience in agile project management methodologies (Scrum, XP).
- Excellent communication skills and ability to write technical documents
- Proactive participation in addition to initiative.
- Software analysis
- Analytical skills, including data analysis skills
- Test driven development in an Agile environment
- Willing to travel
Created in 1979, Infotel , Software vendor and IT Services Company, has become a reference partner for the biggest players (Banking, Insurance, Industry and Retail) thanks to its expertise in IT, from Mobile to Big Data. Today, the Group counts more than 1.700 collaborators and our software are sold all around the world.
The group favours the human values that developed its success:
- A selective recruitment based on skills
- A serious follow-up of the consultants by the sales representatives and the management team
- A dynamic management of your career thanks to enhancing challenge and missions
Infotel UK is an established software consultancy based in the North East of England working with various high-profile International clients
If this is of interest to you please respond to us with your CV and a cover letter.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959458030