Foundry NPI Engineer
Our client is a renowned manufacturer of GI Castings and ductile iron products. They require a Foundry NPI Engineer for their busy operations.
Day to day duties will include the following:
* To ensure robust process controls and initial BOM are in place for all aspects of manufacturing at NPI stage (Essential)
* To minimise foundry scrap and waste efforts in all foundry departments at NPI stage (Essential)
* To capture manufacturing data for margin analysis at NPI stage (Essential)
* To be the single point of contact for customer on all issues relating to NPI (Essential)
* Communicate progress on NPI to team using strong visual management (Essential)
* To ensure NPI has integrated work instructions for every stage of manufacturing (Essential)
* Co ordinate foundry NPI up to point of release to customer by quality department. Robust, reliable and repeatable systems need to incorporated into NPI to ensure : low scrap, efficiencies, integrated work instruction, best possible flow etc (Essential)
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous new product development experience within a foundry/castings manufacturing environment (Essential)
* Proven track record of process manufacturing engineering experience in a manufacturing sector (Essential)
* Good communicator and high level of IT skills (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959458003