Infrastructure Analyst - Server & Networks
Infrastructure Engineer - Peterborough - Server, Storage, Network
My client are seeking an infrastructure engineer to join their team based in Peterborough. The role will be to support and maintain the technical infrastructure and help deliver changes with minimal disruption to internal services and no customer impact. The role will involve management of all of the companies infrastructure including configuration of; firewalls, networks, servers, software, storage, backup and power systems.
Ideally looking for a technical all-rounder that is keen to get involved with hands-on project work across a wide-range of technologies and sytems.
- Previous experience in management and delivering infrastructure within SLA environment
- Hands on experience of, Server, Storage and virtualised components
- Experience with VMware, Citrix and Microsoft technologies (AD, Exchange, Windows Server, SQL)
- Understanding of networking (switches, routers, LAN/WAN)
- Flexibility to work out-of-hours
Salary on offer is £35-40,000 + on-call + benefits
Looking to hire ASAP so please send me your latest CV to declare an interest. Full JD is available.
SAN Storage - VMware - Citrix - Active Directory - Exchange - SQL - Windows Server
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959462356