Salary negotiable up to £20K
Sherburn in Elmet area
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
This is a small and friendly finance team working for a growing business where you are not just a number. We are recruiting for our client based near Sherburn in Elmet. This is a varied and diverse role encompassing credit control, sales and purchase ledger and general finance. This role will need to accurately and efficiently be responsible for a section of the Sales Ledger and to ensure debt is collected within agreed credit terms, to reconcile accounts and to resolve customer queries.
* To manage a ledger of key customers maintaining high value accounts
* Manage the sales ledger and liaise with clients via email and telephone
* To ensure collection of debt within customer payment terms and minimise overdue debt.
* To ensure accurate, immediate allocation of receipts to accounts.
* To liaise with Customers and staff to ensure customer queries are resolved promptly.
* To highlight any potential debt risk to the Finance Manager.
This role would suit a self-motivated individual with a finance background who is used to working with a variety of customer accounts on a regular basis. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are an absolute essential as the successful applicant will be expected to liaise with Senior Management internally and with external customers.
You will need the following
* Knowledge of credit control procedures
* Sales Ledger experience
* Used to working with key customer accounts
* Used to working with high volume ledgers.
* Good communication both written and verbal
* Ability to communicate effectively with senior management
* Good excel skills to intermediate or advanced level
* Accurate keyboard computer skills
* Self-motivated, efficient and organised
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959460573