Graduate Innovation Champion
Graduate Innovation Champion at Tata Consultancy Services
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS,infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model?, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India?s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 353,000 of the world?s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $16.5 billion for year ended March 31, 2016 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.
We are currently recruiting for our 2017 Young Talent Recruitment scheme which is targeted at current students or recent university graduates. This programme is a great opportunity for students or recent graduates to start their career in the IT industry.
The Graduate Innovation Champion will be the focal point for TCS and its customers and will also be responsible for identifying business challenges and opportunities in order to drive innovation by addressing customer?s business and IT aspirations.
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
- Actively listen to capture transformational or disruptive opportunities not captured by TCS BAU (Business As Usual) Service lines
- Create an environment for effective collaboration both within the customer and TCS teams for Innovation perspective
- Conduct interactive forums such as TCS Innovation day, Workshops and other events
- Leverage TCS? Innovation Labs and existing Innovation accelerators to develop solutions that solve business problems
- Engage with TCS? Co-Innovation Network (COIN?) partners to solve identified challenges
- Facilitate demos and Proof of Concepts to solve business problems
- Help the customer set up its own collaborative innovation network for creating a participatory ecosystem
- Facilitate defining the Innovation Charter collaboratively by identifying broad objectives (Use various techniques - e.g. 'Clay Map')
- Assist in identification of the right metrics that will be subsequently used to measure the effectiveness for various Innovation activities
- IT Degree is a prerequisite
- Understanding of Industry/Business and Digital/Technology Trends, with the ability to assess the impact of Technology on Business Drivers and vice-versa
- Acumen, rigor and persistence to drive pursuits and opportunities to convert them into business
- Strong presentation skills (verbal and written) using all media types including standard MS Office tools
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
* Due to the nature of this role and the possibility of European travel, candidates are expected to satisfy the requirements for free movement of workers within the EU Member States (which may include, for example, a requirement to hold a valid EU passport).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959460511