Currently recruiting for a UX Designer to join one of our clients based in Cheshire in a permanent role.
- Creating of a range of UX deliverables including sketching, journey mapping, flows, wireframes, and clickable prototypes.
- Designing experiences across multiple devices for web and email.
- Conducting research to understand project needs and requirements.
- Working with developers to communicate and evaluate designs through to implementation - keeping a constant and open communication channel and ensuring products are delivered to a high standard.
- Managing workflows.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Experience in creative software such as Adobe creative suite.
- A passion for all things Digital including future trends and are happy to share your insight with your peers and other teams across the business.
- Ability to interpret a design brief and establish a comprehensive understanding of the business requirements.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959464401