Robert Half Office Team are looking to recruit for a Helpdesk Advisor for our Client based in Emersons Green. The primary function of this role will be to provide 1st line support to internal teams and customers in relation to system queries. You will need to provide high levels of Customer Service, have an administration background and either an IT related qualification or 1st Line support experience.
You will need to be immediately available as this role is required to start ASAP.
- Provide customers with timely and accurate information in a courteous manner via telephone and email
- Ensure that all customer queries, problems and complaints are fully resolved
- Represent the customer throughout the organisation, highlighting trends, suggesting and implementing improvements and feeding back to colleagues
- Understand a customer's problem/ root cause of query and use initiative to find a solution.
- Ensure the complete and effective resolution of internal queries or concerns at first point of contact
- Identify and resolve any related issue to prevent further necessary contact.
- Continually improve personal performance in order to achieve team and departmental KPIs
- Takes responsibility for continuous self-development and own learning.
- Works as part of a team and supports colleagues.
- Be flexible and versatile; responding as needed to internal requirements.
Skills and Attributes:
- A genuine interest in providing excellent Customer Services
- Clear and articulate telephone manner
- Good Knowledge of PC literacy within a Windows environment
- Previous experience of working in a call centre environment
- Working in a problem-solving environment
- Treats customers as individuals.
- Engages in a direct and personal way.
- Challenges and questions established processes.
- Proactively solves problems.
If this is the right role for you please send an up to date CV or call Rachel Shaw at Robert Half Office Team on *************
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following ******************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959439422