Service Delivery Manager - Service Desk - Windows - ITIL - AD
Service Delivery Manager - ICT Support Manager - Service Desk Manager - Windows Server - ITIL - Network - Active Directory - Education - Greater London / South-East - up to £28,000 + Car Allowance + Commission and Company Benefits.
Our client an established Managed Service Provider who specialises in providing IT Support are currently seeking a Service Delivery Manager - Service Desk Manager - ICT Support Manager to help deliver IT Managed Support Services to customers in the Greater London/South-East regions of England.
- Service Delivery Manager tasked to triage Major Incidents.
- Tasked to assist in the management of change request and projects.
- Provide support to Managed Service customers in Schools throughout the Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire and Greater London regions.
- Ensure high quality customer service.
- Remote management of technical staff and workload at customer sites via the Service Desk.
- Experience in running managed IT services in a service desk environment.
- Line management experience.
- Excellent organisational and customer service skills.
- Technical skills of Windows technologies.
- Exposure to the education sector.
- Service Desk Manager - ICT Support Manager with experience of ITIL concepts and processes.
- This role is a home based role when not on customer site.
- Any successful candidates will need to undertake a DBS check for this position.
- Full, clean driving licence and car is required for this position.
So, if you are an experienced Service Delivery Manager I would be very interested in hearing from you. My client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £28,000pa + Car Allowance + Sales Commissions as well excellent benefits package and plenty of career progression!
If you are an experienced Service Delivery Manager - ICT Support Manager - Service Desk Manager looking for an exciting career opportunity within a successful technology company, please apply today!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959463124