£75,000 - £85,000
We are working with a London based Cloud Native Consultancy firm to recruit an experienced Java Developer to help drive the adoption of cloud native practises.
The role of Java Developer, will be to present vision & strategy, create full stack, cloud native solutions, and have the ability to influence and negotiate with external client management.
They operate a strong TDD / Test First method, so you should be comfortable with things like pair programming, TDD, Auto-test and/or XP. The Java Developer should also be at ease working at every level of the technology stack.
Responsibilities of Java Developer:
- Test Driven Development & Continuous Delivery to production
- Elegant micro-service products used at extreme scale
- Deliver world-class PaaS environments as Java Developer
- Enable engineers to own the services they develop and affecting positive change directly
Requirements of Java Developer:
- Senior level working knowledge of Java & related technology
- Test First / TDD experience a must
- Comfortable working as part of a pair
- Linux OS
- Jenkins, Docker, Containers etc
- Experience deploying solutions to the cloud (AWS, Cloud Foundry, BOSH)
- Exposure to PaaS a plus (Cloud Foundry, BoSH, Openshift)
Java Developer package:
- Basic salary of £75,000 - £85,000 PA
- Private BUPA healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959462385