IT Security manager
My client is looking for an experienced IT Security manager / InfoSec Manager for a financial services company based in Leeds. The role is to take responsibility for protecting the company data assets . The role covers all global divisions and requires a broad range of knowledge on information security products, standards and best practise.
IT Security Manager is required by fast growing, highly successful and international organisation. The IT Security Manager must be someone who not only delivers the security strategy but is also technical enough to implement the policies and procedures.
- Assist in the definition, development and maintenance information security policies, standards, procedures, and processes.
- Experience of security standards - ISO27001, PCI-DSS, Data Protection and GDPR.
- Identify and assess information security risks and define appropriate mitigating controls. Carry out risk assessments as required by business processes and systems.
- Provide advice and guidance to the organisation on information security best practice. Provide information security training and awareness for all staff.
- Take ownership of and progress work packages to reduce information security risk exposure.
- Monitoring and reporting of user compliance with information security policies, standards, procedures and processes.
- Provide assessments of information security impacts of potential project work and provide information security advice on projects in progress.
- Support audits related to information security.
- Identify and manages risks relating to organisational data
- Investigate and make recommendations for improvement based on feasibility and business benefit
PLEASE APPLY FOR MORE INFORMATION
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959457430