Science Teacher - Southwark
Can you teach Science Lessons in accordance with the UK national curriculum?
Do you have experience teaching Science up to GCSE?
If so, then look no further!
- Science Teacher
- Science to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Good school with Outstanding features
- Maternity cover - January start
- Inner-London weighting
- £160 - £180
A client of mine based in the London Borough of Southwark are looking for a knowledgeable, experienced Science teacher to join them on a full-time, long-term basis covering a pivotal Science Teacher as she is on maternity. The Science department is made up of 7 Science Teachers including a Head of Department and 2nd in-charge. The school caters to 824 students, both male and female. In their most recent Ofsted they achieved "Good" with "Outstanding" features.
The successful Science Teacher will have to have be or have:
- Experience teaching Science to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
- In-depth knowledge of the UK National Curriculum.
- Relevant Degree.
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- The ability to teach all sciences (chemistry, physics and biology) to GCSE.
- Strong behaviour and management skills.
- Excellent subject knowledge.
- Good understanding of the national curriculum.
For more information about this role apply today or contact Adam Sugarman at Qualiteach Ltd
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959463427