Salary 60k (C#, NET, SQL, NHibernate, EF)
Salary 60k (C#, .NET, SQL, NHibernate, EF)
Financial Brokerage Firm
50 - 70k + Bonus
One of the world's leading financial institutions based in the heart of the UK's capital city are looking to expand their global reach and strengthen their market share in the delivery of Fixed Income, Rates, FX, Equities and commodity products. They are currently looking for a talented Senior Front Office Developer with a strong track record of successful delivery on various projects to contribute to the development of their front-office dev team.
In your new role you will be responsible for the optimisation of portfolios and financial derivatives of buy-side clients whilst working largely in C# and .NET. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team within the e-Commerce Department of a thriving brokerage firm.
You will also be required to complete portfolio optimization project in an object oriented programming language like python whilst working on the firms Fixed Income Portfolio.
- An Undergraduate or Masters Degree in the following quantitative disciplines: Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or similar.
- 4+ years of enterprise-level C# development experience with a focus on server-side.
- Advanced knowledge of C# and .NET (Ideally .NET 4.5) development skills and techniques
- A solid understanding of software architecture including design patterns & SOLID principles
- Strong unit test frameworks experience, patterns and mocking frameworks for testability
This role will give you the opportunity to expand your programming skills whilst working in an innovative brokerage firm that has a clear focus on cutting edge technology.You will earn a competitive salary with a great bonus and benefits package whilst enjoying a collaborative working environment. If you're interested to find out more, don't hesitate to get in touch with Daniel Baidoo at Harrington Starr. Interviews have started. (*********************************/ **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959465673