Head of Mobile Marketing
We are looking for a Senior Mobile App Marketing specialist for a Head of Mobile Marketing role with a leading global FinTech company based in the City of London. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced mobile marketing professional to lead the re-launch of a newly re-developed mobile app, due to be released early 2018.
This innovative and creative digital first company are leading the way in their field and have a start-up atmosphere where there will be plenty of opportunities for future professional growth.
The role is focused on mobile acquisition, conversion and retention of a mobile app users. As the Head of Mobile Marketing you will have strategic input as well as involvement with the day to day operations in terms of creating and optimising a variety of mobile first campaigns.
If you are passionate about delivering best in class mobile experiences, have strong commercial experience in a similar role and a good understanding of mobile-first consumer audience then please apply!
Duties / experience needed:
- Proven experience working for a mobile oriented business
- Experience implementing high performance App install campaigns
- Knowledge of AppStore and Play Store listing optimisation
- Confident user of CRM systems
- Experience of using AppsFlyer and Google Analytics reporting (or similar)
- Performance and metrics driven
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959453372