Field Service Engineer
Our client is seeking a talented field service engineer to join the team, offering a strong OTE of up to £40K with base salary, brand new Ford Connect van kitted out, travel time paid door to door, Overtime at Time & ½ Weekday and Saturday, Double Time Sunday, call out 1 in 4 weekends, £70 standby rate plus overtime door to door.
As a leading provider of specialist cleaning equipment to both commercial and industrial sectors, their product line is one of the best in the market, and with over 10,000 staff employed across 60 countries, they're successful on a global scale. With offices in the UK, they have a solid network of field service engineers and management in the field, supporting day to day service and repair activities.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the field service engineer's key responsibilities include -
- Carry out servicing and repair of all cleaning equipment ranging from scrubber dryers, road sweepers, vacuums and pressure washers
- Completion and submission of accurate paperwork as required
- Compliance and adherence to laws and regulations covering Health and Safety within the workplace.
- Ensuring control of own van stock to meet First Time Fix targets.
- Satisfaction of customer needs.
- Covering a wide area of London on a daily basis
- Prepared to work overtime when required.
- Part of an on call rota 1 weekend in 4
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Previous experience as a field service engineer
- Working with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment, preferably Industrial cleaning equipment
- Ability to fault find and repair machinery, working to a first time fix principle
- Full clean UK driving licence is essential
- Base salary of up to £27K
- Door to Door travel time paid at Basic rate
- Company vehicle (Ford Connect Van brand new kitted out)
- Call out standby payments £35 Saturday plus door to door at Time & ½, £35 Sunday plus Double time Door to Door
- Branded Work wear/PPE
- PDA and Tablet
- Contributory Private Pension scheme
- Minimum of 28 days holiday including bank hols
- Extensive training opportunities
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959459967