Fantastic design based opportunity with a projects focus. You will have an incredibly diverse role which will include dealing with suppliers, prototype work, design, trial and test work etc.
Opportunity to get heavily involved in concept design and assist with NPD / New Product Development.
Very competitive salary dependent on your level of experience, plus a profit related bonus.
This job will suit:
- A mechanical engineering background with exposure to either projects or design, or ideally a bit of both!
- CAD skills will be needed. Whilst the position isn't 100% design, the slight majority of your time will be spent using Solidworks.
- An innovative and driven character. You will be driving product development and liaising with internal departments and customers.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A highly profitable engineering business who are market leaders within their product sector.
- Passion for developing people. Committed to company investment throughout the business.
- Friendly working culture with excellent facilities.
The job will involve:
- Design and develop products in line with the requirements of the projects plan.
- Responsible for the Maintenance of Design of existing products.
- Liaising with production, sales and other internal departments to discuss projects and ensure schedules for completion are met.
- Manage / support the day to day technical queries from manufacturing, sales, parts departments etc.
This job is commutable from Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent, Burton-upon-Trent, Derby, Macclesfield, Crewe, Telford, Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959465039