Robert Half are currently partnering exclusively with one of Bristol's most progressive and innovate organisations, for a Management Accountant. Our client are looking to on board a Management Accountant for a period of 6 months, due to an increase in workload. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is tried and tested for operating at this level, to showcase their skillset and have a genuine value add within an excellent business. The successful management accountant will ideally be qualified and if not, have the relevant experience to carry out the position. The successful management accountant will be able to start at short notice.
- Owning specific P&Ls and producing their monthly management accounts to a high level of accuracy
- Working with the team to deliver a comprehensively reconciled balance sheet pack each month
- Providing clear and actionable P&L explanation and Commentary to the business support managers each month
- Dealing with queries regarding their results, providing support to Takings to clear their reconciliation differences each month, and ensuring any surgery process issues are picked up and resolved
- Working with the team to ensure current processes are efficient and fit for purpose, and to help identify areas for efficiency gains to support the next phase of growth
- Regular interaction with the surgeries to answer queries and assist them with process adherence
- Any other tasks as required
The suitable Management Accountant from a technical perspective, will have extensive experience around producing a P&L and the ability to engage and inform different people from across the business. Additionally, a flexible working approach is desired as the role will have slight variations on a weekly basis and require someone to pull on all of their skillset.
Our client are renowned for being a market leader, within their industry. Through offering a consistent service, they have managed to establish themselves around the UK.
Salary & Benefits
£225pd + excellent benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following ******************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959465077