Marketing Executive required to join a leading IT Solutions & Services Provider.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Working as the Marketing Executive you will report to the Marketing Manager and you will implement business unit marketing and communications activities to support achievement of the business plan.
Duties will include;
- Maintain good working relationships with sales teams
- Implement campaigns and projects within timescales and budgets to enable sales achievement through collateral, PR, direct marketing, online channels, events, advertising and promotion
- Deliver database-led email marketing campaigns to support customer retention, upselling and acquisition
- Production of marketing collateral, including liaison with internal groups and external agencies to develop content and materials
- Ensure business unit is properly represented through up-to-date web site content
- Co-ordination and fulfilment of exhibitions, conferences, seminars and hospitality events
- Co-ordination, production and placement of advertisements
- Provide sales and bid support materials for the sales team
- Conduct target market research and manage information library
The successful candidate will have previous experience working within B2B Marketing and will preferably be CIM qualified, you will be an experienced professional with strong communication skills both written and verbally. It is essential that you are proficient in Microsoft Office, experience of using marketing automation and CRM tools is also required.
Experience working in the Technology industry is desirable however not essential.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959463247