Wanted: Gas Engineer
If you are the exceptional Gas Engineer we are looking for, you?ll:
- have the right attitude to give the best service possible
- have the ambition to succeed and take pride in your workmanship
- be required to work both with a team of Engineers and an Apprentice at your side on large projects.
- be interested in the latest technologies such as surface heating
- have good fault diagnosis skills on all types of boilers, be able to use a Multi Meter and to follow fault finding procedures
- be provided with training to encourage yourself to progress with the company.
Complete all heating installations and repairs to a high standard in line with the Company?s service procedure.
Understand domestic boilers
Advise customers on the services required to keep their system running and to prevent breakdowns.
Plan your day effectively and use your time well
Carry your own professional tools
Talk to customers in their homes in a respectful manner.
Enthusiasm and commitment to succeed with a flexible working attitude
A full, clean Driving Licence
ACS gas qualifications (CCN1, CKR1, CENWAT, HTR1, CPA1)
Strong communication skills
Good time management skills
The ability to work well both as part of a great team and to work independently
Able to work in a timely manner
Electrical experience is an advantage (Part P)
NVQ Level in Gas Appliances
Part L Energy Efficiency
G3 Unvented hot water systems.
Ramki Heating is an established, growing company which has been running for the last 40 years in greater London. We pride ourselves on our integrity, dependability and a loyal team who consistently work to the highest standards.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959440396