Extruded Product Process Engineer (days)
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Extruded Product Process Engineer (days) to work with one of Sental?s global clients.
Role Overview: Lead on process development for a manufacturing line.
Duration of Employment: Permanent
Hours: Mon to Friday ? Days.
- Supporting the transfer of new products and processes from development to manufacture.
- Driving continuous improvement.
- Work closely with design and development at various stages of the NPI process.
- Contribute to site technology transfer activities and oversee operation projects
- Conduct risk assessments and gap assessments for GMP manufacturing
- Analyse and recommend the most effective manufacturing engineering solutions.
- Develop and improve manufacturing processes quality control measures.
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in Engineering, HNC/HND or relevant experience.
- Experience of Process engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of new line set up.
- Extruded product experience.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to nicole . down @ sental. co .uk
Sental never forward CVs to client?s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV?s received each day, this isn?t always possible. Therefore, if you haven?t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For more information on current roles, useful tips on writing a CV and advice on what to expect in an interview, please visit our website: www. Sental .co .uk
About Sental Recruitment:
- Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
- Our management team have over 20 years? recruitment industry experience.
- Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate?s details to any role without prior approval.
- We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement ?Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day?
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959439755