Job Profile for Software Engineer - NC87866
Software Engineer required. My client is a well-established manufacturer who due to continued growth are now seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join their team. It is expected that the ideal candidate will come from a similar Software Engineering position.
The ideal Software Engineer will be responsible for the creation / engineering of bespoke test equipment based upon client specification. The successful Software Engineer will have experience with and able to understand electrical schematics, a knowledge of debugging systems and developing control software.
This position would suit a candidate who has experience gained from a similar previous position and would also allow the successful candidate to visit client sites and carry out onsite commissioning if required.
Software Engineer Position Overview
- Development and creation of bespoke test equipment based upon client specification
- Debugging systems as required and creation of control software
- Reporting to the Software Engineering Manager
- Liaising with the Design Engineering team to resolve project issues
- Providing internal technical support of electrical drawings
Software Engineer Position Requirements
- Previous experience gained within a Software Engineering position
- Degree qualified or HNC/HND within Electronics / Electrical Design
- Strong understanding of schematics
- Full UK Driving license
- Knowledge of Visual Basic and .NET is essential
Software Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £25,000 - £45,000 + - (Dependent Upon Experience)
- 28 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holiday)
- Bonus & Travel expenses
- Friday early finishes
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959464053