Technical Sales Engineer
All Perm Personnel are helping to recruit for a Technical Sales Engineer for their international client.
This is a field based role so will be at least 3 days field based work, the rest of the time will involve working from home and in the office in Haddenham.
Role: Technical Sales Engineer. Full time, permanent.
As Technical Sales Engineer you will carry out business development activities to promote the companies weighing, tracking, camera and waste management software systems in the burgeoning waste market.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 but negotiable depending on experience, plus bonus & company car and other benefits
Location: Field Based around the South and Birmingham.
In the role of Technical Sales Engineer you will:
- Generate your own leads
- Make your own appointments with clients
- Promote the company's weighing software system
To be considered for the Technical Sales Engineer role you will:
- Have previous experience
- Be a recent graduate in electrical/electronics or relevant experience
- Have hardware/software/IT engineering skills with some exposure to technical sales
- Have some industry understanding and knowledge in the Waste/Weighing sector (this would be an advantage but not necessary)
Our client is recruiting now, so get in touch today and apply
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959460564