Presales Consultant / Sales Engineer
Sales Engineer / Presales Consultant - Big Data / Analytics / EUC / Virtualisation / Infrastructure
We are currently looking for a number of Pre-Sales Engineers / Consultants to join an exciting and rapidly growing software company. Due to continued success, this global organisation are looking for a Technical PreSales Engineer / Consultant to work with a range of large, mainly fortune 500 businesses.
You will provide exceptional service to a rapidly growing and prestigious customer base, identifying the technical requirements within an opportunity and matching them to product offerings. You will be involved in providing presales product demonstrations and evaluation proof of concepts to prospective customers, and / or existing customers. The successful candidate should have a technical background or understanding, and be able to talk around and explain technical solutions to key stakeholders, with the intention of gaining a positive outcome. Ideal experience would include:
- Proven ability to generate sales and revenue
- Excellent communication, organisation and presentation skills
- Experience delivering solutions to large enterprises (Fortune 500, FTSE 100 etc.)
- Technical documentation and presentation experience
- Ability to conduct meetings and follow up with all parties involved
- Willingness to learn and adapt within a highly collaborative team and in a fast paced environment
- Ideally worked as a technical presales engineer or presales consultant
- Ideally experienced in the software sales market
In addition to the above skills and experience, it would be beneficial if you have an understanding / experience in either an engineering or sales /presales capacity, of any/all of the following:
- Desktop technologies
- Windows Servers
- Virtualisation , ie server based computing, desktop virtualisation, EUC.
- SAN/NAS Storage
- LAN/WAN Networks
- Understanding of relational databases, SQL Server, and other related BI technologies
This is a great opportunity to join a company offering an exciting product range and who operate on a global scale, at an early stage of the formation of their UK-based team. The successful candidate will have genuine opportunity to quickly progress and develop their career within a company that's rapidly expanding.
Keywords: Technical Pre-sales Solutions Engineer, Presales Consultant, Technical Presales, Software Sales, Software Presales Engineer, Infrastructure, Networking, EUC, Virtualisation, BI, Analytics, big data
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959465733