Cost and Variance Specialist Accountant
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Cost and Variance Accountant to work with one of Sental?s National clients.
Role Overview: The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing a costing structure model and developing subsequent processes.
Salary: Excellent plus benefits
Duration of Employment: Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday
- Whilst the client implements a front office system, there will be a requirement to understand activities, extract data in order to build an interim model until the office system goes live
- Provide support to key decision makers, being the interface between the business and systems
- Support the business in understanding how costing can drive decision making
- Assist with the implementation of SAP back and front office solution
- Work alongside the IT team to identify and resolve any defects within the system
- Determine the configuration of systems is optimized to ensure that reporting processes are efficient
The successful Cost and Variance Specialist must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar position, preferably fully qualified accountant
- Strong SAP technical knowledge
- Extensive costing accounting project experience.
- Qualified to degree level or have equivalent relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to extract and manipulate information from a variety of sources
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma . farnill@sental . co . uk
Sental never forward CVs to client?s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV?s received each day, this isn?t always possible. Therefore, if you haven?t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For more information on current roles, useful tips on writing a CV and advice on what to expect in an interview, please visit our website: www. Sental .co . uk
About Sental Recruitment:
- Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
- Our management team have over 20 years? recruitment industry experience.
- Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate?s details to any role without prior approval.
- We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement ?Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day?
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959464917